1. Having a successful interview and getting the job (keep fingers crossed).
2. Sleeping in.
3. But also waking up early and getting things done.
4. My new nightstands.
5. Aretha Franklin
6. Sitting on our front porch with friends drinking margaritas.
8. Roosevelt & Potato.
9. New shoes.
10. A pedicure.
1. Competition and Strategy
2. Mardi Gras
3. Pig tails and sun dresses
5. Getting something over with
6. The White Stripes
7. My stuffed animal lion
8. Sour Jelly Bellys, ’cause mine’s furry
9. Playing catch with someone who can catch (Kent, practice).
There’s a new feature on EBE, based on our dry erase board when Dave first came up to Atlanta. Leslie and Dave have been slacking in the posting department, so I’m hoping this will encourage them to get back on track.
We’ve got three new categories, which work kind of like a recomendation/rating/review system.
The original categories on the dry erase board were:
I have added:
It’s all pretty self-explanatory.
I’ve been listening to this song by the Clap Your Hands Say Yeah over and over and over. I just can’t get enough of lead singer Alec Ounsworth’s barely controlled/cracking vocal style. He reminds me of David Byrne, Frank Black, John Lydon, and the guy from Neutral Milk Hotel.
The Skin of My Yellow Country Teeth m4a – hosted by kissatlanta.com.
There’s more mp3s on the CYHSY website.